Due to the ongoing crisis and restrictions we have changed how we handle reservations.
- We will only be open when there are reservations and for scheduled pick ups. Please make a reservation!
- Sessions are for 1 hour. You can make whatever you like during this time! This allows us time to clean-up after each group.
- If you choose to create items using wax, sorry - those will not be going home with you during your session. Wax needs time to harden. There are several options for getting them! 1) Schedule a pick up time. 2) Have them shipped or delivered to your door ($10 fee).
- We require credit card information to hold your reservation. We will never charge this card, unless you do arrive for your reservation. If this does happen we will charge the card $10 per guest. You have 24 hours prior to your session to cancel or reschedule your reservation without this fee.
- Please bring your mask with you.
- First thing you will ask you to do is either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Please be sure that no one in your party is sick or has been recently exposed to Covid 19. We will do the same.
- Staff is trained to disinfect all trays, utensils, and other tools you use in the making of your craft after use.
- We are limiting our seating to 75% capacity to allow for more room between seats.